Monday, December 7, 2009

Tracy and Jessica



These are the names of the mopeds that we rented on magnetic island. After taking the ferry over we reached the 3000 strong island which again had picture perfect views, but after being there for a while Kim and I realize that the 15k island didn’t have much to offer and is the reason for renting the bikes, Much to my dismay Kim (I don’t know) put in a good show while drag racing along the pier. This was the main highlight of the small island, and the only other thing that happen that was remotely interesting was that I managed to drop my camera not while racing but after completing racing (just my luck), but I later dropped it again which seem to have fixed…. Wooo

I also tried to learn to swim after only my five minutes in the great barrier reef the previous day, which not only proved to be to be a massive disappointment but a reality check as I realize that I could no longer swim and as for floating (or treading water that they like to call it) was well out the question. This being a large problem as I had a dive the next day.
That evening Kim and I dinned at little Mexican restaurant were I had the best Mexican ever (although I have never eaten Mexican in the UK)this mean was superb easily the best meal I have ever had in Australia. On departing the restaurant I decided to cut across the filed instead of taking the road, and to my dismay I was attacked by a tall long footed bird which all of a sudden got very big as it spread its wings, and proceeded t chase me down like a dog, for what seem like for ever.
London



No comments:

Post a Comment